Tuesday 17 September 2013

The Beautiful Souk Al Bahar

zara, fall fashion, jumpsuit, dubai I love Dubai evenings, the usually scorching weather dips to a lovely temperature and becomes a lot less humid, making it perfect for exploring! Last week, my friend and I decided to check out Souk Al Bahar, a gorgeous area in downtown Dubai. It has quickly become one of my favorite places, especially this waterfront promenade opposite the Burj Khalifa. Souk Al Bahar, Dubai UK Fashion Blog
IMG_6737 I love this zara Jumpsuit because its so light and perfect for the Dubai humidity. I quickly discovered that thick clothing, ie jeans, does not work while Dubai is still technically in the summer season. Look how flustered I got in my latest vlog!

I have to apologise for the blurry pictures, but it was a great effort by my friend who is just discovering the joys of my camera haha! Souk Al Bahar, Travel Blog IMG_6749 what to wear in Dubai Rihanna, Rihanna for River Island, Dubai IMG_6769 copy Dubai Fountain, Water Promenade

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 17 September 2013 at 21:34 , Blogger Unknown said...

These pictures are lovely! Sighs* I'm living vicariously through you. Lol

xoxo,
Maya| Petite & Unique

 
At 26 September 2013 at 23:17 , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute outfit! love your you tube channel.

http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: The Beautiful Souk Al Bahar

This page has moved to a new address.

The Beautiful Souk Al Bahar