Wednesday 21 August 2013

Green for David Guetta - OOTD & Concert Footage

Crop Top, Topshop, Green makeup The only time I get away with wearing such minimalistic clothing is when I'm in Ibiza, in London I'd feel sooo under dressed! haha! But since its so hot, and we were literally 5 minutes from the beach everywhere we went, the norm for us and the locals was to just wear a bikini, cover up and shorts!

Anyway, in my last post and video on the David Guetta concert I showed you what I ended up wearing but I actually started out with a crop top over the bikini as a cover up (video below).
  David guetta, concert outfit,green makeup, topshop cop top

Concert outfit, uk fashion blog But no kidding, by the time I'd spent half an hour waiting for my friends to get ready I was so hot, I figured there was no point! H&m bikini, tassled bikini, swimwear, ear cuffs

It was the right call, once we hit F*** me Im famous (the name of David's night at Ushuaia), the weather was perfect, the vibe was perfect, it was boiling and I certainly didnt need a cover up!

 My crazy cousin and I (the rest of the crew - 10 deep, seriously blog shy hehe)
  concert picturesconcert fun david guetta

And the man we went all the way to see himself - David Guetta! He was, as you can see towards the end of my ootd video below, AWESOME!! So have I convinced you to add Ibiza to your bucket list yet? haha

xx
 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 21 August 2013 at 22:42 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love that look! I'm still in awe of that eye makeup! Noticed that ear-cuff in the video and fell in love. You have more than convinced me to visit Ibiza. They (yes, the island itself) should sponsor you! LOL

xoxo,
Maya| Petite & Unique

 
At 22 August 2013 at 14:42 , Blogger Hello Black said...

I love the outfit! It's simple, but still classy. And the make up is just stunning!!

lessissuesthanvogue.blogspot.com

 
At 23 August 2013 at 11:35 , Blogger Claudi said...

You look stunning, girl! x

 
At 10 September 2013 at 10:53 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome outfit girl, i love it. Thanks for sharing!

Lifestyle Blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Green for David Guetta - OOTD & Concert Footage

This page has moved to a new address.

Green for David Guetta - OOTD & Concert Footage