Monday 29 July 2013

Park Life

Summer outfit, flower vest
Victoria Park, Pretty park
Red hair, Flower vest, topshop
Victoria Park
Victoria Park, Lake
Summer ootd, mini skirt
Flowery Top, TOpshop, UK fashion blog
Red hair,

The first place to find a Londoner when the sun is out - is a park. I am certainly not an exception. This is one a casual outfit I wore recently to spend a lazy sunday chilling in Victoria Park, one of the most beautiful parks in the east of Londres.

Outfit details:
Flower vest: A gift from a friend who knows I like anything flowery. The brand is an american one called Pink.Rose, I think it is stocked at Macy's
Mini - Topshop (similar version)
Sandals - My favorite pair from Zara
Sunglasses - H&M (similar version)

Victoria Park

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 29 July 2013 at 23:04 , Blogger Vivastylebynb said...

Hi Dear I love your blog.
love this look on you...especially this bag :)
I have new blog post on http://cayridiceverydayfashion.blogspot.pt/2013/07/look-of-day-summer-lunch.html#more
we ca follow each other, I already follow you now :)
xoxo
cayridice

 
At 4 August 2013 at 02:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your outfit! The top is amazing

Charlotte

Blog |  Winston & Willow

Facebook

Bloglovin'

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Park Life

This page has moved to a new address.

Park Life