Sunday 14 July 2013

My Wireless Festival Photo Diary

wireless festival fun, festival outfit idea

For my first festival experience, London's Wireless was incredible! I went with a few of the girls and got to see Jay-z, Miguel, Kendrick Lamar, Justin Timberlake and Clavin Harris perform. This crazy guy wouldn't let me take my outfit photo in peace hehe.

IMG_7755 copy
wireless festival 2013, olympic park, london
wireless festival 2013, fashion blogger, mirrored aviators, festival outfit
wireless festival 2013, leather chucks, converse
Miguel
IMG_7779
IMG_7810
wireless festival 2013, chucks, festival outfit, festival shoes

We chose the right shoes for the festival, I think my feet would have been destroyed if I'd worn sandals!

festival outfit idea, topshop festival, dip dye shorts, wireless 2013

wireless festival 2013, festival outfit, casual top, dip dye shorts, Topshop

I wore a Topshop T-shirt, I loved the top because it was longer at the back which helps to cover my bum! I dont mind flashing a bit of bottom at the beach or at a festival but for day to day wear I prefer to keep it a bit modest. I paired the top with my Topshop dip dyed shorts and my favorite converses. My mirrored sunglasses were from Primark as were my peace earrings. I'll post an outfit video once I get round to editing my wireless footage!

IMG_7889 copy
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick lamar, wireless festival 2013
Rita Ora
Rita Ora, wireless festival 2013
Calvin Harris was amazing!
Calvin Harris, Wireless festival 2013
I love house music so I went a bit MENTAL!
Calvin Harris, wireless festival 2013
IMG_7935 copy

My beautiful chucks looked GRIM after 45 minutes of stomping around and dancing, I'm not looking forward to cleaning them!  :-(
Festival shoes, chucks, converse

It was one of the hottest days of the summer so far so I had to change my outfit when my tshirt got too icky! The top was my friend's and I think it was from Next.

wireless 2013, festival outfit, topshop, high waist shorts
dip dye shorts, high waist, mirrored sunglasses
Bumped into Natalie Emmanuel, the slave girl from Game of thrones! Serious fan girl moment!
wireless festival 2013, game of thrones

There were flower crowns everywhere and I LOVED this gneirl's big head band and the multicoloured tones she had in her hair. Her crown is similar to the one I had in my Lana Del Rey tutorial.
wireless festival  2013, flower crown outfit
Time flew fast, and before we knew it, Mr Carter came on.
jay z, wireless festival 2013
jay z, wireless festival 2013
jay z, wireless festival 2013

Jay Z was incredible! So charismatic, charming and obviously an amazing wordsmith. I haven't been that much of a fan recently so I was sooo happy when he did sets featuring his old tunes like Girls Girls Girls, Big pimpin' etc, Haven't heard those songs in years! His new stuff also sounded really good so I might be getting a copy of his Magna Carta Holy Grail album. I'm not a fan of the album name but whatevs, I'm looking forward to the tunes. Unfortunately, he brought Justin Timberlake on right after my batter died! Grr!

jay z, wireless festival 2013, friends
Jay z, wireless festival 2013

I had an unforgettable day and can't wait to go to my next festival. I know Lovebox is coming up but any other recommendations? I'm thinking of going to Sonar in Barcelona next year!

I hope you enjoyed reading about my wireless festival experience!

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

At 14 July 2013 at 19:49 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never been to a festival before, and so wish I had known about Wireless this year - looked amazing. Gorgeous pictures, and thank you for sharing :)

 
At 14 July 2013 at 20:00 , Blogger vv said...

You looked awesome. you got some pretty good photos!
i went wireless too! fri & sat x

Victoria Sanusi - Just Writing

 
At 14 July 2013 at 20:35 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your first outfit! I, too, love House music, so I would have also gone a little coo-coo over Calvin Harris's performance. Lol. Looks like you had fun, great pics!

xoxo,
Maya

www.petiteandunique.com

 
At 14 July 2013 at 23:13 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky you! Nice pics!
www.tributetothestyle.com

 
At 14 July 2013 at 23:42 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Aww thanks for reading, you should plan ahead for wireless next year, it was great!

 
At 14 July 2013 at 23:42 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Aww thank you! I muscled my way as close to the front as I could get lol. Good on you for doing two days, I dont think I could have handles that lol, my feet hurt!

 
At 14 July 2013 at 23:43 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

I did thank you! lool, I did go coo-coo indeed!

 
At 14 July 2013 at 23:43 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you!

 
At 15 July 2013 at 19:15 , Blogger June said...

Sweet pics! Glad you had a good time!!
xx
www.junewantsitall.com

 
At 15 July 2013 at 22:23 , Blogger ROXTHEFOX said...

This looks like SO much fun!!

You have a great blog, would you like to follow each other?

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

 
At 16 July 2013 at 07:47 , Blogger Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Awww, man that looks amazing!

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl / Enerjiee

 
At 17 July 2013 at 00:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Jigga looks the friggin' part!
*sigh* I love him
Wireless was awesome!

BLEURGH
www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

 
At 17 July 2013 at 11:18 , Blogger v'viant said...

Knew I shouldn't have come onto this post re post-7.30pm pics... looks amazing AND obvs loving the outfits ;)

 
At 18 July 2013 at 03:44 , Blogger Kike said...

Aww.. this looks like so much fun! Your outfit is so cute yet amazing! We don't have stuff like this around here...
StyledBYKalack

 
At 18 July 2013 at 04:52 , Blogger Unknown said...

You're so lucky! You guys in the UK have everything!lol
And ohh you met the Khaleesi's slave girl?!? Hahaha,that's soo cool!
You're outfit is chic yet practical,loves.
xoxo
canneverbeaskinnybish.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: My Wireless Festival Photo Diary

This page has moved to a new address.

My Wireless Festival Photo Diary