Monday 1 July 2013

My Nasty Gal Wishlist!

Striped Dress Nasty GalCecilia Striped Dress

long blazerPainted Lady Blazer Nasty Gal Sale2 Starting Line TeeNasty Gal SaleLost Empire Jacket Red Ankle BootsMclean Chained Boot

It's summer sale season, which for me means my willpower usually loses out to my wallet more times than I'd care to admit! Nasty Gal is currently having a sale and honestly, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to resist getting at least one of my top picks above. If I could only have one item, the red ankle boots would be my top choice as I feel like they are a perfect summer/autumn transition piece. Also, I love wearing dark clothing in winter to fit in with the gloomy british weather and those boots would be a great way to brighten up any of my wintery outfit choices!

See, I'm trying to sell the boots to myself. Its working!

Your turn! Which piece would you go for?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 1 July 2013 at 18:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love that "Starting Line Tee," the dress, and boots as well! (Couldn't pick just one, lol)

xoxo,
Maya

www.petiteandunique.com

 
At 2 July 2013 at 01:08 , Blogger vv said...

lovely picks

victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 2 July 2013 at 09:50 , Blogger Unknown said...

love the first dress

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

 
At 3 July 2013 at 00:03 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

haha the boots are my number 1

 
At 6 July 2013 at 23:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love Nasty Gal. I would get everything!

http://moonshinebeauty.blogspot.nl/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: My Nasty Gal Wishlist!

This page has moved to a new address.

My Nasty Gal Wishlist!