Tuesday 4 June 2013

Barcelona OOTN: Casual Clubbing Outfit

IMG_6744 IMG_6718 copy IMG_6731

Do you have one of those nights when you have to go out but you really cannot be bothered to dress up? 

My friend really wanted to go to a hip hop night in Barcelona called Jamboree but to be honest, I was so tired I just wanted to cosy up in bed with a mug of earl grey and watch spanish tv. I decided to 'take one for the team' but I could only muster up enough energy to put on this off shoulder white t-shirt from Zara, high waist vintage shorts and a plain pair of single strap heels also from Zara. Yes, I couldn't resist buying the red sandals in a different colour! Shame on me lol.

Anyway, you really cant go wrong with a casual white top and jeans combo on lazy days, and I thought the outfit was pretty decent for a night out on the town! I jazzed it up a little with my chunky gold and black necklace from Primark - that's it, good to go!

Anyone else have an 'I-can't-be-bothered-tonight' outfit? I need to stock up on those!

That was our last night in Barcelona, my favorite bit of the holiday is up next! :-D


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4 June 2013 at 04:15 , Blogger Sue Westrell said...

That's a cute outfit, which is really great for 'can't-be-bothered' outfits. (Also I do not blame you in the slightest...those shoes are totally worth having in multiple colors). I tend to go for dresses for that, since they require really minimal effort as far as getting them on and off.

xo
Sue

 
At 5 June 2013 at 01:36 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thanks sue! i like dresses too! but most of mine are fitted, so not as comfy as I would like, someone needs to do some more shopping lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Barcelona OOTN: Casual Clubbing Outfit

This page has moved to a new address.

Barcelona OOTN: Casual Clubbing Outfit