Friday 10 May 2013

My Holiday Haul!

Hello! I've missed my blog for the short while I was away. Life got in the way a bit and I needed time out to "get my mind right" as they say! All is good now and I'm so excited for my upcoming holiday next week! I'm off travelling around Paris, Barcelona and Ibiza with some of my oldest friends from school and I cant wait! 

In the meantime, here is my haul video showing you some of the holiday pieces I've purchased so far! I've been counting down for months! Enjoy! Outfit details below.

 

Bikinis, Grey Tshirt and Tunic: H&M
Basic Tshirts: Zara
Floral Playsuit: Bricklane Market
Hi-Low Dress, Aladdin Bottoms, Fringed Vest: Primark
Body Con Tribal Dress: River Island
Low Leather Converse: Selfridges but you can get them online at USC

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 13 May 2013 at 07:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

this video is great and amazing items!!
would you like to follow each other?
http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: My Holiday Haul!

This page has moved to a new address.

My Holiday Haul!