Sunday 19 May 2013

Holiday Outfit: Paris in the day

I'm on HOLIDAY!

Woopie! 

Paris is my favorite city in the world but sadly I started off the day in a foul mood, which is clearly evident in my my outfit pictures. I was super stressed out, we almost didn't make it to Paris and it took a little while for me to snap out of my annoyance. Unusually for me, I wasn't even in the mood to pose for pictures or smile for anything! Imagine that!  photo IMG_6276copy_zps93c8266b.jpg  photo IMG_6277copy_zps6e3b127c.jpg

Thankfully, I snapped out of it by the end of the evening and a grin was plastered on my face the whole time! :-D  photo IMG_6314copy_zpsac83a284.jpg

Outfit details 
Tshirt: Zara 
Jeans: Topshop 
Scarf: Monki 
Jacket: Topshop 
Beret: No clue! Won it at an office event!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 21 May 2013 at 00:37 , Blogger Sue Westrell said...

Glad you were able to get over your irritation! It sucks to have bad moods while traveling. I love your scarf and jacket - they're both quite lovely!

xo
Sue

 
At 21 May 2013 at 08:43 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you!!! xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Holiday Outfit: Paris in the day

This page has moved to a new address.

Holiday Outfit: Paris in the day