Wednesday 29 May 2013

Barcelona OOTD - Visiting Park Guell

 photo IMG_6510copy_zpsec1434fc.jpg  photo IMG_6499copy_zps91cc4cac.jpg  photo IMG_6509copy_zpsd4a32349.jpg  photo IMG_6572copy_zps85b0eb4e.jpg  photo IMG_6514copy_zps5861dfc1.jpg  photo IMG_6515copy_zps97176f77.jpg  photo IMG_6516copy_zpsdcdfd676.jpg  photo IMG_6542copy_zps08ce2803.jpg I'm a get up and go person, especially when I'm on holiday so as soon as we landed in Barcelona, I hustled my friends out of our apartment in the Las Ramblas to visit the spectacular Park Guell designed by Antoni Gaudi. Its the most amazing park I have ever seen! More pictures to come in the next post.

In the meantime, here are the details of my outfit of the day. I kept it quite simple as I knew we were going to be climbing up hills and generally doing a lot of walking.

Chambray Shirt - Topshop
Skirt - Zara 
Tights - Marks and Spencer - I love their tights! Im quite tall so I always get the extra large because they don't fall down like my actual size would do. It was also a bit cold in Barcelona that day so I didn't want to risk a bare legged outfit!
Ballet Pumps - Next - amazing quality, I run though ballet pumps like nothing else and I was pleasantly surprised to find these way more sturdy than my usual Primark disposables.
Chain detail bag - this is my trusty Zara bag, I love it so much! I'm scared of running it to the ground but its served me well for over a year now!
Reflective sunglasses - Primark - serious steal at £2, compared to the Carrera ones I am still lusting after.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 30 May 2013 at 01:07 , Blogger Sue Westrell said...

I love your skirt! Barcelona's somewhere I've always wanted to go - I wasn't able to when I did visit Spain, but I hope to go back someday. Also, anything by Gaudi is amazing! His architecture is so interesting and honestly intense. I kind of wanted to move into some of the buildings I visited that he was behind.

xo
Sue

 
At 30 May 2013 at 22:51 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look lovely! Love the outfit and your hair!

www.more-than-one-love.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 30 May 2013 at 23:55 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you sue! I love Gaudi, never heard of him before this trip but his work is definitely intense!

 
At 30 May 2013 at 23:55 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Barcelona OOTD - Visiting Park Guell

This page has moved to a new address.

Barcelona OOTD - Visiting Park Guell