Tuesday 23 April 2013

The shorts are finally out for SPRING!

 photo 1_zps3ac41151.jpg

Finally, the sun is here and we can really say it feels like spring in London. Sort of. Its warm enough to whip out the shorts but still so cold you really have to pair them with tights! At least the sun is out so for  that at least, I am thankful!


   photo 3_zps5d9f013d.jpg

 photo 4_zps7cc2c1f1.jpg


In honour of the glorious sunshine on saturday I blew the dust off my shorts which have not seen the light of day since Ibiza last year, and wore them out for dim sum in the west end. 


I have a thing about wearing bum shorts without tights so even if its warmer I'll probably still wear these shorts with lighter tights. I love them and will be bringing them along with me to Ibiza next month. See how I styled them to the Ushuaia beach party in my holiday lookbook video below.

Outfit details:
Blazer - Zara
T-shirt - Monki
Shorts - Topshop
Studded Slipon shoes - Topshop

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 24 April 2013 at 00:12 , Blogger Style by Three said...

Great look! Love the bazer! We're now following you on gfc and bloglovin :) Hope you follow back if you like!

Style by Three Blog
Facebook

 
At 24 April 2013 at 23:27 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shorts are just the perfect item to wear on hot days!

Brunette Letters Blog

 
At 25 April 2013 at 00:50 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

they definitely are! thanks for reading!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: The shorts are finally out for SPRING!

This page has moved to a new address.

The shorts are finally out for SPRING!