Wednesday 10 April 2013

Street Style OOTD Vlog: Cold Spring Day



Its so easy to presume that everyone knows what bloggers/vlogger colloquialisms are, so much so that I use them in my everyday life to many a raised eyebrow! Apologies, OOTD means outfit of the day and this time I have two sets to show off :-)

Natasha of bisousnatasha gorgeousness and I met up for what was meant to be a vintage shopping expedition on Portobello Road, unfortunately the rain and cold meant that we gave up on that idea quickly and took refuge in the quaintest little cafe for Brunch instead.

We did manage to film a streetstyle type ootd video (above), hope you like it! It amazes me how much time it takes to edit a one minute video so please like, share, comment and all that good stuff if you like it. That will serve as my pat on the back lol.

Seriously though, check out REAL model Natasha's blog. I found it last year and thoroughly enjoyed browsing through her stylling posts, especially her DIYs!

My outfit details - (Pop back for details of Natasha's ensemble)
Jumper: Topshop
Jeans: French connection
Bag: Zara
Boots: Oasis
Fur Coat: Topshop
Enjoy x

p.s she is also better at taking instagram pictures than I am. GRRR

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Street Style OOTD Vlog: Cold Spring Day

This page has moved to a new address.

Street Style OOTD Vlog: Cold Spring Day