Wednesday 27 March 2013

Party Makeup - Blue and Gold Smokey Eye + OOTN

 photo IMG_5347_zps440f2eaf.jpg
 photo IMG_5357_zps3cf54255.jpg
 photo IMG_5361_zpsb293f589.jpg

Hallo! You would have noticed that a glowing face, winged eye and bright/dark lipstick are my thing. However, it was my cousin's birthday the other day and I really wanted to try something different. I had some time to play around with my urban decay palettes (fun and black) and came up with the look above. I just could not resist pairing the blue and gold smokey eye with a soft red lip!

What do you think?

I was quite pleased with how it turned out. I've just ordered a whole bunch of makeup brushes from elf cosmetics so that should get me more hyped to do tutorials, so if you are interested let me know!

I didn't manage to take a full length picture of my outfit, but its shown in the ootn video below along with an equally better look at the makeup. Be warned! There is a bit of dancing and singing into a hairbrush in the video - I got a bit carried away with filming! But to be honest, which girl doesn't sing and dance along to music before a night out? :-P

Outfit details:
French connection Dress (here)
New Look Necklace
Primark single strap sandals
Red Vintage bag stolen from my mum's wardrobe!



4 Comments:

At 27 March 2013 at 19:00 , Blogger Sixth Tractate said...

You look so stunning dear! Perfect hair, perfect outfit... I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

Enter our current Giveaway!

 
At 27 March 2013 at 23:20 , Blogger ashi said...

your dress and its color is so beautiful and you wear it well, your glowing in the video and the pictures are beautiful :)

 
At 27 March 2013 at 23:37 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you hun!

 
At 29 March 2013 at 01:21 , Blogger Chic Therapy said...

Very chic look!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Party Makeup - Blue and Gold Smokey Eye + OOTN

This page has moved to a new address.

Party Makeup - Blue and Gold Smokey Eye + OOTN