Sunday 17 March 2013

My Favourite Dark Lipstick: Sleek Mulberry

 photo beautylishp_zps82871fb6.jpg
 photo IMG_3903copy_zps57a2bbda.jpg
 photo IMG_3904copy_zps6eaa9b8e.jpg

 photo IMG_3909copy_zps4f637504.jpg
 photo IMG_3863copy_zps0c1ac9ae.jpg

Spring is almost here but I refuse to let go of my dark makeup, at least for now!

Dark plum and berry lipsticks have been a staple in my makeup arsenal this winter and one of my favourite lipsticks is Sleek's True Colour Lipstick in Mulberry. I picked it up on a whim because it was on sale at Superdrug and it took me forever to actually even try it on.

As girly as I am, I never thought be one to like a dark lipstick, especially not one that gives such gothic vibes! The Mulberry lipstick is weird in that it looks dark dark purple and is incredibly vampy. That said, it is very moisturising and highly pigmented with a sheen finish but not too glossy. I don't use liner on this because I like the colour gradient I get by just applying it straight. 

I'm not sure what lipstick Joan Smalls is wearing in the picture below but it looks similar to Mulberry and is incredibly vampy! I'm totally sold on this dark plum look, I love it! 

What do you think?


 photo Sleekmulberry1_zps05cb321a.jpg

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 17 March 2013 at 14:29 , Blogger Machachu said...

It's such a nice lip colour! You look gorgeous x

♡ E.
http://machachu.blogspot.be

 
At 17 March 2013 at 16:41 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you! x

 
At 18 March 2013 at 11:09 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that winged eye is gorge!

 
At 19 March 2013 at 09:27 , Blogger chuqqie said...

Damn Yo gorg! Love d lippy and d winged liner :)

 
At 20 March 2013 at 20:49 , Blogger Soraya said...

Your make-up is just lovely very vamp fatal ♥ X Soraya

www.lovesoyl.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: My Favourite Dark Lipstick: Sleek Mulberry

This page has moved to a new address.

My Favourite Dark Lipstick: Sleek Mulberry