Tuesday 19 February 2013

What I wore to work: Lift edition :-)



I seldom have enough time to take a picture of what I wear to work even though I've been meaning to do that for ages! I can usually manage a quick selfie in the lift though so that can give you an idea of how I dress for work!

I love wearing dresses, not really a suit person and I'm glad I don't have to wear it. Rigid suits make me feel like I'm wearing a straight jacket! Yuk!

Outfit details:
Faux fur coat: Topshop (this coat has been my life saver this winter so expect to see a lot more of it!)

Xx

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: What I wore to work: Lift edition :-)

This page has moved to a new address.

What I wore to work: Lift edition :-)