Thursday 7 February 2013

Valentine's day outfit ideas - LBD with a pop of RED

Valentine's look - LBD with a pop of colour

Valentine's day is round the corner! 

YAY :-)! 
or 
WOMP :-(!

Regardless of how you feel, its always nice to dress up whether you have a hot date or an anti-valentines date with your girls! I'm not too sure what I'm doing yet, I do have dinner planned for that night so while I was figuring out what to wear I thought it would be a fabulous idea to share some of the Valentines day outfits that I've come up with!

From now till Valentine's day I'll try to post daily outfit ideas ending with what I wore that night! :-)

This first look is a classic and would be perfect for a Valentine's day dinner. The opposite of the little black dress, I love it because it doesn't scream VALENTINE'S DAY! Its bombshell sexy with the plunging back but the midi length also adds quite a lot of class. Top the look off with my favorite lipstick - Ruby Woo by MAC and you are good to go.

What do you think.. yay or nay? J'ADORE!

Outfit details:

Dress: asos
Heels and Clutch: Guiseppe Zannotti
Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Valentine's day outfit ideas - LBD with a pop of RED

This page has moved to a new address.

Valentine's day outfit ideas - LBD with a pop of RED