Sunday 3 February 2013

Blue Smokey Eye - Night out makeup using Urban Decay's Black Palette

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was out at the Box London last friday and decided to try a little bit more than my usual plain face and popping lipstick so I messed around with Urban Decay's Black palette and come up with the FOTN you see above :-)

Unfortunately the pictures aren't so clear but you get the gist! I decided to go for a blue smokey eye using only Sabbath and Black Dog. I love Urban Decay's Palette's the pigments are very rich and you don't need to put in a lot of work to get the colour payoff. I got the palette in spain last year for about 10 euros and its been a staple in my makeup arsenal since then! Its sold out now but you can still get it from eBay - I wholly recommend the palette for dark makeup looks. I'll do a full review of the palette shortly with swatches and the like but for now you can see the colours below.

Photobucket

For the rest of my face I used the sleek face contour kit for my highlights and contouring and also to darken up my brows. I topped off the eyeshadow with some Primark lashes and a black liquid eyeliner from Rimmel London. Finally I finished off with MAC Taupe as my lipstick and revlon nude lustre as gloss!

C'est fini!

Apologies the pictures aren't the greatest (iphone selfies lol) but I can film a tutorial and take more pictures if anyone is interested!

xxx

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Blue Smokey Eye - Night out makeup using Urban Decay's Black Palette

This page has moved to a new address.

Blue Smokey Eye - Night out makeup using Urban Decay's Black Palette