Wednesday 23 January 2013

Winter Fashion Trend! Kenzo Sweaters

Kenzo sweater

I've been noticing logo sweaters everywhere for a while now. They are comfortable, practical and can be very chic depending on how they are styled. The Kenzo ones are my current favourites! I love how Rihanna paired the Kenzo Eiffel Tower sweater with the short shorts and the chunky chloe sevinghy for opening ceremony boots!

Kenzo sweater

At £170 the kenzo sweaters are a bit out of my budget for now so I'm consoling myself with my Topshop Geek Sweater as pictured below. I'll be styling these later when I make it outside over the weekend haha!

Geek sweater

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Winter Fashion Trend! Kenzo Sweaters

This page has moved to a new address.

Winter Fashion Trend! Kenzo Sweaters