Sunday 13 January 2013

Fashion Lust: Prada Baroque Glasses

Allisbelle
Photobucket
Allisbelle

The moment I laid eyes on the Prada Baroque glasses on Rihanna, I knew I JUST had to have them! The glasses are from Prada's S/S 2011 collection and come in a variety of frames including the graphic deluxe style in the second picture above. I adore the shape of the glasses as I have quite a round wide face shape so larger frames like these suit me very well!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


The Para Baroque glasses have been a hit with celebrities for a while now but I'm convinced Rihanna probably has the most extensive collection! I was going to buy them last week on impulse but I should probably stick a few pennies in my piggy bank first and treat myself to them for my upcoming trip to Dubai!

What do you think about them? I prefer the round and rectangular ones Rihanna sports.

xxx

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 22 January 2013 at 19:13 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I stumbled across one of your YouTube vids today, loved it so here I am lol, i'm loving your blog too! I recently made mine, would love you to have a look xo

 
At 23 January 2013 at 00:21 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you and welcome! glad you like what you see so far :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Fashion Lust: Prada Baroque Glasses

This page has moved to a new address.

Fashion Lust: Prada Baroque Glasses