Monday 21 January 2013

Dressing for Winter

Photobucket

I've been struggling with what to wear this winter. It's so cold I don't think about styling. I just fall into some ugg boots, pile on layers and layers of jumpers and brave the cold like an eskimo! I must confess, its not always the most attractive look lol.

Anyway this is an outfit I put together, I've been lusting after that valentino bag for ages and I've been stacking the pennies in my piggy bank to be able to purchase it when its available!

Outfit details:
Orange batwing jumper - Romwe

Black Resin Skinny Jeans - helmut lang

Kimmy Shoes - Monki

Snood - Topshop

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 22 January 2013 at 16:43 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That coat looks so lovely and warm :)
Also I love your new braids, especially the red tones x

 
At 23 January 2013 at 00:07 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you! The coat does look very cosy :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Dressing for Winter

This page has moved to a new address.

Dressing for Winter