Saturday 12 January 2013

4B Hair Update: Annual Blowdry/ Length check

Hi Everyone!

As you probably know I don't blow dry my natural hair that often. Heat and I are not friends! I struggled with heat damage in 2011 hence why I almost shaved all my hair off late last year!

Anyhoooo, I blow dried my hair recently for the first time in over a year and thought I'd share the pictures as it also serves as my length check! The difference between my natural hair unstretched and heat stretched is vast! Don't you think?


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Ignore my skin in the pictures above! I had a bit of a crazy night the night before!

x

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1 May 2013 at 15:05 , Blogger Rose D Annor said...

What foundation do you use please?

Rose
xx

maamerose.com

 
At 10 May 2013 at 21:51 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Hey! I was wearing mac matchmaster in this picture :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: 4B Hair Update: Annual Blowdry/ Length check

This page has moved to a new address.

4B Hair Update: Annual Blowdry/ Length check