Monday 10 September 2012

NY Fashion Week Faves so far!

Im so excited about the fashion buzz that is fashion week! I know its New York's time to shine, but London has already had a taster with Fashion Night Out which from what I hear was just fabulous! I had to work, so I had a crestfallen face the whole time!

I thought it would be a good idea to share some of my favourite pieces from the various collections.

First Stop, DKNY

This skirt. I want.



The DKNY collection gave me a massive sportswear vibe, lots of fanny packs, jackets etc, not really my thing but I would totally wear this dress, I think the colour contrast would look divine against my skin!



DEREK LAM

Loove this heritage suit!


would definitely wear this next summer, but not with those shoes lol


VICTORIA BECKHAM
It appears she steered away from the structure and form fitting styles which has become synonymous with her brand, but I like these



This is just amazing! I love the midi length and the cut out/ mesh detail!


Very 1960's mod, not my style but still love it!


REBECCA TAYLOR



one of the star collections for me was REBECCA MINKOFF, Im especially drawn to the feminine and wearable look of the collection





Photos: style.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: NY Fashion Week Faves so far!

This page has moved to a new address.

NY Fashion Week Faves so far!