Tuesday 25 September 2012

Autumn 2012 Nail Trend - Primark of all places!

So Ive really been loving rich dark colours that are almost synonymous to autumn as neon is to summer! I recently got into paying more attention to my nails and was very pleased and pleasantly surprised by this nail set I picked up in Primark. It was incredibly cheap too at only £2!

Check it out! My favourite colour is the dark plummy red, it just screams Adam's family to me :-D

Photobucket

Photobucket

The dark plum shade is almost identical to this colour seen at NYW for designer Catherine Malandrino

Photobucket
picture from cndfashion

I seriously cant get enough of this set!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2 October 2012 at 17:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

The plum is gorgeous. Love the navy blue one as well.

--- Nicole

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Autumn 2012 Nail Trend - Primark of all places!

This page has moved to a new address.

Autumn 2012 Nail Trend - Primark of all places!