Wednesday 8 August 2012

Tangoed? OOTD

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I literally there this outfit on as I ran some good daughter errands on Sunday. My favourite thing about structured blazers is that they can glam up any outfit. I think it adds a little something to my otherwise uber casual outfit of a run dmc t-shirt and old shorts!

Outfit details:

Blazer: Zara sale!
T shirt: Portobello Market
Shorts: New Look
Spiked/ Studded leather slippers: Topshop
Spiked ring: Topshop
Bag: Zara

xoxo

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 29 June 2013 at 20:16 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow,I just love, love, love this outfit ! Also I love your hair to :)

 
At 30 June 2013 at 01:21 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Tangoed? OOTD

This page has moved to a new address.

Tangoed? OOTD