Monday 27 August 2012

Eyebrows - The Ultimate Face Frames

Eyebrows can make or break your face. Seriously. Well that was a tad dramatic but they really do accentuate your face and pull your whole make up look together.

I only started paying attention to mine about a year ago, Id always groomed them but never filled them in or plucked them. I still dont pluck, my eyebrows are pretty well behaved so I dont feel a need to do that. Besides, I'm a bit chicken about the pain of plucking my brows. Should I be?

Anyway I was having a little day dream about eyebrows and thought I'd share some of my favs!

Queen B. I looooooooove the way her brows look thick and even. They are not over plucked or exagerated into that 'surprised' look that I cant stand!



Of course you dont always have to fill in eyebrows. Leaving them simply brushed or gelled into place can add youthfulness to your look in a way that 'made up' brows cannot - as seen in the gorgeous super model Devon Aoki



and the lady who inspired the full brow look seen on countless runways this season, Brooke Shields



And mine, all I do is fill them in with dark brown powder and tidy up with concealer. Let me know if you want me to do a tutorial!

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 6 September 2012 at 18:42 , Blogger Victoria Oyinda said...

great post! What powder do you use?

 
At 9 September 2012 at 16:11 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this make up on you! :) x

 
At 9 September 2012 at 23:34 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you! I use the mac skinfinish powder in dark

 
At 9 September 2012 at 23:34 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Eyebrows - The Ultimate Face Frames

This page has moved to a new address.

Eyebrows - The Ultimate Face Frames