Saturday 21 January 2012

My First City Break - Madrid

So Madrid is the first and only city holiday I've done in Spain so far and I think it will be my last lol. Just kidding! I prefer beach holidays but I'm not one to turn down ANY holiday so what am I saying?

Madrid the city was lovely! Our Hotel was right in the centre of town, easy to get to all the main sights and clubs which was great! Im not too sure about the people though, they stared A LOT! Maybe that was due to the rainbow of shades my group comprised of, I dont know. After a while though, it gets really irritating..like excuse me?

That was mainly the middle aged to old folks, the city people our age were just like they would be in London, friendly, outgoing and offered us lots of free shots! =D

Had fun but I definitely prefer the spanish coastal regions, especially Marbella.


Here are a couple of shots, went with friends from Uni and had a right laugh!


Shattered, we stayed up all night as our flight was at a ridiculous time like 5am and we'd been out for a late dinner! No point in sleeping then!
Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket

This guy had some SERIOUS moves!
Photobucket

Ahh, the group!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Retiro park, beautiful but rowing is not a task for the faint hearted!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Shots and sangria... when in Spain, do as the Spanish do!
Photobucket


And now for the hair! Under my lace front was this fro! <3
Photobucket

Ta da! Obviously I didn't get in the water lol
Photobucket



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: My First City Break - Madrid

This page has moved to a new address.

My First City Break - Madrid